Security Audit Training
What does Security Audit Training provide?
The training enables the participant to gain knowledge about important aspects of IT auditing. In addition, the participant gets provided with the appropriate skill set to perform an effective IT audit.
Subjects of an IT-audit training
- IT-auditor audit and advice skills.
- IT-audit terminology (such as design, existence and operation).
- IT-audit standards frameworks such as CobiT, ISO and the differences between them.
During a broad introduction of the IT audit discipline, the relationship between IT audit and risk management is laid. The training is very ‘hands-on’ in order to audit specific aspects of information security in a practical way and above all structurally.
Benefits of an Security audit training
- Develop all the skills to become an expert in IT auditing.
- Develop skills to assess different aspects of information security.
- Learn to use an IT audit as tool for improvement.
Looking for something else? Find a list of all the trainings we provide here.