Ethical Hacking Training
An ethical hacker is a computer specialist who tests security systems and networks in a positive way. His goal is to track down flaws and vulnerabilities in the systems and networks and then report them to the companies or organisations they work with.
During this training you will trade places with a hacker. The training focuses on the background and basic knowledge in the area of cyber security. Topics that are treated are relevant cyber threats and common vulnerabilities in systems. You will learn how to hack by doing it.
In this course you will mainly work as an ethical hacker yourself but previous experience with hacking is not required. You will learn to understand how a hacker thinks and experience firsthand how breaking into a computer system works. Eurofins Cyber Security has designed an environment which you will use to be taken into the hacking of an infrastructure and web application.
Benefits of the training Ethical hacker
- Learn how hacking works on a computer system
- Learn to think like an ethical hacker
- Gain insight into the most important cyber threats and most common vulnerabilities in systems
Eurofins Digital Testing offers the following modules:
- Workshop ‘Hacking for Dummies’ (half-day session)
- Workshop ‘Hands-on Pen Testing’ (one day)
- ‘Secure Programming’ (two days)
- ‘Secure Development Lifecycle’ (three days)
Choose the training course or workshop that best suits your organisation or ask for more information.
Looking for something else? Find a list of all the trainings we provide here.