Red Teaming is a method used to determine which security risks are relevant to an organisation and whether its cyber security is strong enough to recognise and counter those threats. We ensure that your organisation is more flexible against security risks by carrying out threat simulations and supporting cyber security.
To gain a complete insight into the effectiveness of your information security, our specialists will assist you in identifying which attack scenarios are relevant to your organisation. We have established various methods and technologies to evaluate the effectiveness level of the security systems.
Our expert team start by simulating targeted cyber attacks to determine whether the security system recognises risks and is able to respond effectively.
The following techniques and research methods are used to obtain information from outside about your business processes and security systems:
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APT): technical ways of gaining long-term, unnoticed access to as much business information as possible to prepare for a cyber attack (Threat Intelligence).
- Human Intelligence (HUMINT): collects information and intelligence through interpersonal contact.
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT): collects information and intelligence from public sources.
Eurofins Cyber Security accurately identifies possible areas for improvement in the infrastructure, internal processes and the behaviour of employees. The result of our assessment is concrete advice to effectively improve information security.
- In depth and complete assessment of your cyber security resilience.
- Clear and understandable reports.
- Insight in the operating effectiveness of your security measures.